Latest blog posts
What we’re up to on Twitter
What we're up to on Twitter
- montaz klimatyzacji on What account do you use to monitor your servers?
- 101 things to cool on What account do you use to monitor your servers?
- Internet Marketing on SQL Response on the iPad and iPhone
- Kendrick on What account do you use to monitor your servers?
- Employment Lawyer on How would you generate realistic SQL Server activity?
Category Archives: Early Access Program
By Adam | Published: February 27, 2012
Last week we sent out the third of our Early Access Program releases (you can still sign up for the SQL Monitor EAP and get the latest release). There is a new feature – user roles – and an update to the custom metrics and alerts feature. User roles: The most requested feature via SQL [...]
By Adam | Published: January 18, 2012
December last year saw the first release of the SQL Monitor v3 Early Access Program (EAP). This is a way for us to release early builds of what will become the next version of SQL Monitor, and allow people to use it and give us feedback while we’re still developing the software. The comments and [...]
By Adam | Published: September 20, 2011
We are currently developing a ‘custom alerts’ feature to make SQL Monitor 3.0 more customisable to user’s needs, and we are looking for people to help us shape this for the next release. You get to try the latest versions of the feature and your feedback will help us develop it further. The EAP will [...]