Latest blog posts
What we’re up to on Twitter
What we're up to on Twitter
- 101 things to cool on What account do you use to monitor your servers?
- Internet Marketing on SQL Response on the iPad and iPhone
- Kendrick on What account do you use to monitor your servers?
- Employment Lawyer on How would you generate realistic SQL Server activity?
- basic bitcoin miner on Scalability Testing in the Cloud using Amazon EC2
Tag Archives: Testing
By Emma.Armstrong | Published: December 9, 2009
At Red Gate, we only maintain a handful of SQL Servers. We are definitely not a company dependent on a large, heavily used network of SQL Servers, and therefore we’re not representative of some of the environments in which we believe (and hope) SQL Response will be deployed. We’re just one example. I am sure [...]
By Chris.Spencer | Published: November 23, 2009
As a tester working on the ground-breaking new version of SQL Response I’m haunted by the following question: “How do you performance test a product like SQL Response?” Yes, I am literally haunted by voices in my head asking me this question. After all, this is a product that needs to exist on a customer’s [...]